Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana 2018, Bhamashah Yojana 2018, Check Bhamashah Card Status Online, Bhamashah Yojana 2018 Hospital List, Bhamashah Card Toll Free Number, Bhamashah Card Edit.
Bhamashah Yojana is launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Smt. Vasundhra Raje for empowering women. This is the new scheme which is recently launched in the state of Rajasthan. Under this scheme the main benefit given to the women and other effective service deliver. In this scheme they Government of Rajasthan State provides them card of this scheme i.e. Bhamashah Card”, which is issue in the name of the head lady of the house.
Bhamashah Yojana 2018
Bhamashah card Yojana is linked with the MANREGA, pensions, scholarships and ration shops from 15th December 2014. Bhamashah card also linked with the bank account number of the lady and also providing them the various types of subsidies which are provided by the state government of the Rajasthan. As per our calculation there are total 4.20 crore persons of the state already registered for the Bhamashah card Yojana.
MOTTO : so guys from above discussion on this topic we automatically know about the motto of this scheme is that: Government of Rajasthan provide financial and non-financial benefits, help etc to the bank account holders of the Rajasthan in a different way.
Bhamashah Card 2018
Bhamashah card looks like the ATM card and also used like the same card. You can apply for this card through the bank, in which your account already opens in your name. It means the Bhamashah Card provide or distributed by the Banks. Once you have to open the bank account with your name any bank under this scheme if your are eligible for this scheme. Before opening of this account in the bank, you also have to registered your whole family members in this scheme and after same you will get the card within 2 to 3 months, after the date of applying for this card.
After applying for this card, you will get the message for the confirmation of this card in your registered mobile number. The registered mobile is that, which you will in the application form while applying for the Bhamashah Card. Guys it is very important to registered your all family members details, after the same you will get the card. The card of Bhamashah scheme distributed by the following government authorities:-
- Gram sevak
- Urban Ward Supervisor
- Local E-Mitra Centres etc.
Essential conditions to get the Bhamashah card :-
- The person who applying for this card must be the permanent residence of the state of Rajasthan
- You also have to firstly open the bank account under the Bhamashah Scheme of Rajasthan.
- This card is applicable or valid in all of the Rajasthan.
- Only the persons who belong to the BPL families of the Rajasthan state applicable for this Bhamashah Card Yojana.
Documents required for Bhamashah Yojana 2018 :-
- Identity cards any.
- Aadhar Card important.
- Ration card for proof of BPL family.
- PAN card.
- Any bill of Water, electricity or LPG Gas etc.
- Recent clicked passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank account number which is open under the Bhamashah Scheme.
Highlights of Bhamashah Yojana 2018 :-
- All the transaction of the government benefits directly be made in this account of all the beneficiaries of this scheme. It will also help to reducing the corruption from the state.
- The state government transfer all the benefits directly to the account number of the poor ladies of the state directly.
- Till date lakhs of women of the state already open the bank account in their name to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme a different type of card will issued to the students and for handicapped persons and a special benefit also given to the persons who don’t lived with their family.
- Poor and deprived persons also got the facility of Health Insurance and treatment amount up to of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.3,00,000/-.
- With the help of Bhamashah card, women can purchase the ration from the PDS shops using the biometric system.
Check Bhamashah Card Status Online
- Visit the Offcial Portal Name bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in
- In this section you will see DBT Amount / Enrolled Families / DBT Transactions / Enrolled Members Etc.
- In this You will see the Check Bhamashah Card Status Online Link.
- Click on it and Enter your Enrollment number into it.
- The check out all the details and save them if you want.
You can Check Status for Bhamashah Card in two ways i.e. offline way and online way.Bhamashah Yojana 2018
How to apply offline for Bhamashah Yojana:-
If you want to apply via offline mode, then guys camps were organized in each gram Panchayat of the state and each ward in the urban area. By participating in these types of camps you can fill the application form and submit the application form with the documents required. The camp holder submits the application form to the banks on your behalf.
Online apply for Bhamashah Yojana:-
- If you want to apply online for this scheme then you have to visit the official web portal of the Bhamashah Yojana.
- Now have to click on the online apply for the Bhamashah card.
- Fill the application form by entering your name, father name, Adhar card number, mobile number , date of birth, education qualification number etc.
- Now scan the document, list given above, upload all the documents with the application form and submit the same.
- Now take the printout of this application form and visit nearest bank and open the bank account for the Bhamashah Yojana.
Bhamashah Yojana Hospital Lists
The Hospital Lists District Wise will be available on the official website of Rajasthan Government. You can check also form here.
Bhamashah Card Online
Bhamashah Yojana is one of the Biggest Scheme of Rajasthan Government. Under this scheme One Bhamashah Card will be provided to the applicants. With the help of this card applicants use all the Government schemes. With this card one Unique Number is also Given to you. With the Help of Bhamashah Card 2018, you can check the Bhamashah Card Status Online. Applicants those are having problem to issue this Card, they can apply for this card form the Online official website. The status is also check Online. State Government do very good Work on it. In 31 Government Schemes 11 Thousand Crore Rupees will be distributed to applicants. This all money will be goes directly into there bank account with Bhamashah Card.