Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018, Bihar Police Chalak Bharti, Bihar Police 1600 Driver Recruitmen,Bihar Police and Fire Brigade Driver Vacancy 2018 Notification.
A great news for the people of Bihar who are seeking for a job. State government of Bihar has announced to appoint new staff in the state police department and state fire service department. In Bihar the unemployment rate is too high and most of the people of Bihar are in search of a government job. So this is the correct time to grab the opportunity of joining state government department. The people seeking for the job must be really happy after hearing about this news. This is a golden chance for all the unemployed people of Bihar to start a job in state government department.
Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018
The Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018 notification is released to appoint new Drivers in Bihar state Police Department and Bihar Fire Service Department. Both these departments felt the need to appoint new skilled drivers and thus released an official notice. The complete advertisement of this recruitment is mentioned on the official site. Moreover the online application form to apply for the driver post has also been released on the official link of Bihar state government.
In such a manner all the people who are interested in this job can apply for the this driver recruitment. This time the available number of vacancies are also large in number. As a total there are about 1600 vacancies available for this post. Among these 1600 vacancies 700 seats are vacant for the Police Driver and the remaining 900 seats are unoccupied for the Fire Service Driver. So to fill all these vacancies this recruitment is organized. To appoint the best candidates for these posts a written test and a skill test will be organized. The candidates need to qualify both these tests in order to get selected for the posts.
Eligibility for Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018
- Most importantly the person applying should be a domicile of Bihar state.
- Minimum the person must be 12th passed from any of the recognized board of education.
- Person applying for these driver posts must be possessing a driving license of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV).
- Person applying for the post must be of minimum 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. For females the maximum age is 33 years and for SC / ST the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Application fee will also be charged as for General category it will be Rs. 450 and for SC / St the application fee is Rs. 112.
Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018
Applicants you know the Recruitment cell of Bihar released notification on Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018. Under this Applicants download the application form online. There are total 1600 Driver vacancy in Bihar police as well as fire brigade department. So all the people of Bihar who are interested in this job must apply for this opportunity. Whereas to grab more details of the recruitment. Consult the official site of Bihar state government.
Complete method to apply for the Bihar Police driver recruitment 2018 is stated here under…
- Access to the official web link of Bihar state government.
- Numerous links and sections will be visible on the home page of Bihar state government site.
- Among those links click on the appropriate link for the Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018 and Bihar Fire Brigade Driver Recruitment 2018.
- After clicking on that link, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the details on the application form that is mandatory.
- Pay the application fee via debit or credit card and then click on submit.
- At last download the form, save it and take a print of it for further concerns.
Also you can check the other jobs in Bihar. In this you can check Bihar Guest Teacher Vacancy 2018 from this link. Applicants those having a Good Experience in Driving, and Have Driving Licence, they can apply for this. The Recruitment released date will be mentioned soon on this website. The Bihar Police Driver Bharti 2018 details will be released by the BPSC Soon.