Bihar State Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018, BSMEB Scholarship Scheme 10th/12th Faukani Molvi Application Form | Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018-19 Apply Online | Madarsa Board Bihar Scholarship 2018 Last date.
Bihar State government very soon launched a new scheme for the students of the state. This scheme is known as Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018-19. This scheme is start for the welfare of the students who are good in study. The main beneficiaries of this Madarsa Board Scholarship Bihar 2018 both girls and boys students of the state. Students who are getting in the study of class 10th and 12th class are eligible to get this scholarship. With the help of this scholarship, state government of Bihar trying to gives the financial support to the students, so that they can continue their study. So guys to check the eligibility criteria benefit of this scheme or how you can apply for this scholarship of Bihar Madarsa Board 2018 read it very carefully.
Bihar State Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018
All the meritorious students from class 10th and 12th can apply for Bihar State Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018. Guys sometime we see nearby students that they are good in study but due to the lack of money they leave the study. And on the other hand, poor parent of the girls students not allow them to get higher education due to the money. So to encourage the both girls and boys who leave their study in the mid, state government trying to impress them to get the study. Don’t leave your study in mid, if you want to get higher education, apply for this government scholarship scheme of Bihar Madarsa Board 2018.
- No More burden on the family for the expenses of the education.
- Don’t leave your education due to the lack of the money.
After getting the financial support from the side of the government, students are also happy. So students you have to do hard work for scoring the good marks more than 60% in your 10th and 12th class exam. This scheme is basically launched by the Chief Minister of the Bihar State Nitish Kumar. To continue the study in higher education this scheme is start by the CM of Bihar. So after getting the scholarship amount many of the students attract toward this scholarship scheme and doing hard working of their coming exam.
Madarsa Board Bihar Scholarship 2018
- All the students from Bihar State can apply for this scholarship scheme 2018.
- Madarsa Board Bihar Scholarship 2018 will be available for Matric and After Matric.
- Beneficiaries have to pass their 10th (Faukania ) and 12th ( Molvi) classes from Bihar Madarsa Board .
- Students must be get the 60% marks in their 10th (Faukania) and 12th (Molvi) Exams.
- Both girls and boys students are eligible to apply for this Bihar Madrasa Scholarship 2018.
- This scheme mainly working for the poor muslim girls of the state and push them toward the higher study.
Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018 Application Form
- First of all the students have to visit the official website of the Bihar Madarsa Board ie bsmeb.org.
- Now here you have to fill the online registration form, so click on the link Register Now.
- A new Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018 Application form is open in new tab.
- Fill the application form with your correct details like Name, father name, Address, Contact information etc.
- Now click on submit and here generate the new ID and Password.
- Save this ID and password for future use.
Students till date no official announcement has been made by the board. So wait till the official announcement.
Related News – Laptop Vitran Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Important Feature of Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018
Name of the Scholarship : Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018
Launched by : Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
Beneficiaries : Girls and Boys students of 10th and 12th class
Aim of Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018
So the main aim to launch Bihar State Madarsa Board Scholarship 2018 in the state, only to attract the students for the higher education. With the help of the amount of scholarship, any student can easily continue their study. Now no students will be the burden on his/her family. To get this scholarship, you only have to work hard for your board exam.
Hope this information is enough for this topic. If you want to know more about this scheme, then keep visiting on our website. We regularly update our post with the latest information.