Chandigarh Traffic Police Recruitment 2018 | Chandigarh Traffic Police Constable Bharti 2018 | CHD Traffic Police Vacancy 2018 Notification, Chandigarh Traffic Police SI, ASI Head Constable Recruitment 2018.
Hello everyone, we are here to describe about the new Chandigarh Traffic Police Recruitment 2018. The Police Department of Chandigarh has released a notification to appoint capable and aspiring candidates for various vacant posts. This is a good news for all those young candidates who are seeking for a government job. Many of the young people dreams to join the police force and work for the nation. So to all such candidates this is a great opportunity to join the police department of Chandigarh.
Chandigarh Traffic Police Recruitment 2018
There are various posts vacant in the Chandigarh Traffic Police Department. The posts that are unoccupied in Chandigarh Police Department are for Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector etc. For all these vacancies all those people who are interested can apply for it by visiting the official site of Chandigarh Police Department. The official link of Chandigarh Traffic Police Recruitment 2018 Notification is www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in. online application form is available on this link and all the interested people can visit the link and can fill the application form.
[table id=41 /]
Post Vacancies in Chandigarh Traffic Police
Sub Inspector (SI)
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
This way all the interested ones can apply for these vacancies in Chandigarh Traffic Police Department. For all these vacancies an examination will be conducted, which the candidates needs to qualify to get selected. The detailed description of eligibility and selection for every post is mentioned here under…
Eligibility for CHD Traffic Police Recruitment 2018
- For Traffic Police Constable post – the person must have complete the 12th standard from any of the recognized board of education. Person must be holding a driving license. Whereas the minimum age required for constable post if 18 years and maximum is 25 years. In the age limit 3 years relaxation will be given to the SC / ST candidates and 3 years relaxation will be given to OBC candidates.
- Traffic Head Constable (HC) post – the person must be 12th pass and must be between the age limit of 18 years to 25 years of age.
- Traffic Police (ASI) Assistant Sub Inspector – the person must be a graduate from any of the recognized university or institute. Whereas the minimum age for applying for this job is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- For Traffic Police (SI) Sub inspector post – the person must be of minimum 20 years and maximum age limit for this post is 28 years. 5 years of age relaxation will be given to all those persons who belongs to the reserved category. Whereas the person must be a graduate to apply for this post.
Chandigarh Traffic Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Both men and women can apply for these Chandigarh Traffic Police Constable Recruitment 2018 and the selection of the capable candidates will be done on the basis of Physical efficiency test, medical test and a written examination. If the person qualify all these rounds than he / she will be selected for the desired post. So this is a great opportunity to work under Chandigarh Police Department. For more of the information keep visiting the official link of Chandigarh Police Department.
To fill Chandigarh Traffic Police Recruitment 2018 application form Online
- Visit the link of Chandigarh Police Department (mentioned above).
- Over the home page seek for the recruitment section 2018 – 19.
- Under the recruitment section select the post for which you want to apply and then click on the link to apply online.
- After clicking the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the details that are demanded on the application form.
- Attach a scanned photograph and a signature on the application form.
- Than pay the examination fee and click on submit.
CHD Also known as Chandigarh. The Chandigarh Police is give there services in Union Territory. Chandigarh is a Union Tertory of Punjab Haryana. Chandigarh Boarder is attend to there two main states. It also share the Himachal Board in Baddi Nalagarh Road Via Siswan. Himachal also recruitment HP Police Constable Bharti 2018 for constable. Applicants those are interest in this recruitment please share your views and quarries with us in the comment section below.