Delhi Government Subsidy For Electric Vehicle Scooter & Cars Apply Online, Delhi Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2018, CM Arvind Kejriwal Electric Bike Subsidy scheme Registration. Delhi Electric Auto Rickshaw, Tampo, Truck, Buses Subsidy Scheme 2018.
New improvements in Delhi : a proposal of electric vehicles in Delhi : government providing subsidy on electric vehicles : key features of the scheme.
Everyone of us are known to the fact that Delhi has become over polluted due to lots of population, industries and vehicles. As the number of people are increasing in Delhi, so is the number of vehicles. Due to massive number of industries and vehicles the atmosphere of Delhi has become too much polluted. The increase in pollution is also affecting the lives of the people. The air with lots of impurities and polluted substances is creating a lot of problems to the people and people easily get prone to one or some other disease. So to bring a control on these issues the government of Delhi has decided to start up the electric vehicles.
Delhi Government Subsidy For Electric Vehicle
The proposal of electric vehicles has been raised by the state government as now they want to switch from fossils fuels to cleaner energy i.e. electric vehicles. Delhi government want to create a suitable infrastructure and ecosystem to switch to the electric buses. Along with this the government has already initiated FAME i.e. Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric & Hybrid Automobiles. In favor of this the ministry of heavy industries has sent Expression of Interest (EOI) to buy 100 electric buses. This scheme main motto is to decrease Air Pollution in Delhi. So Delhi Government Subsidy For Electric Vehicle like Electric Scooters, Electric Cars, and Electric Bikes will get Subsidize.
The Transport Minister, Kailash Gehlot has also decided to meet up the producer companies of electric buses within few days. By meeting up the producers of the electric company the information regarding all the aspects of the electric buses will be collected. The information regarding how the buses will be available , its operating expenses and time of charging etc will be collected.
After collecting all the information the order of the electric buses will be given. The entire scheme for implementation and manufacturing along with the transition will be conducted by the Central government of India. The government of India will also provide a subsidy on purchase of the electric vehicles. Along with this the other key features of this scheme are mentioned here under…
Delhi Government Subsidy For Electric Vehicle Scooter, Cars and Bikes
- Delhi Government and CM Arvind Kejriwal release a Subsidy for Electric Vehicles Like Bikes, Scooters and Cars get subsidy. You can apply for this Online.
- Delhi government aims that by implementing on this new scheme the people will be able to lead a much better life style.
- Central government notifies that now they want to switch from traditional fuel to making use of Eco – friendly and green fuel system of Electric Powered Vehicle.
- Within the public transportation system also this electric powered vehicles will be introduced.
- Central government of India will also try to revise the cost of electric power so that the electric powered vehicles could be available at cheaper prices.
- Central government of India will also provide a financial assistance to all the manufacturers in India to help them in manufacturing the original components that will be used in the electric vehicles.
- The central government will also reduce the road tax imposed.
- Charging stations for the electric vehicles will also be made available at various places.
- At present the state transport company has announced to replace 100 e-buses.
- With the implementation of new electric buses it is expected that the countries GDP (Gross Domestic Product) rate will increase from 7.2 %.
- Central government will be providing subsidy for both technical and financial help so that the electric vehicles can be made available easily.
In the conclusion we can say that this is a great idea brought up the government of India to reduce pollution. For this scheme approval has also been granted by Road Transport Ministry and other ministers. For more details regarding the Subsidy For Electric Vehicle in Delhi, all the readers are advised to visit the official site of Delhi Government. in February Delhi Job Fair 2018 is also start. You can register for this.
Available Electric Cars in India
Mahindra – e2o Plus
Tata Tigor Electric
Electric Bikes and Scooters
Ather Energy Pvt Limited
Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd