Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 | Delhi Jal Board Clerk Vacancy 2018, Delhi Jal Board JE (Civil) Recruitment 2018, Delhi Jal Board Data Entry Bharti 2018 Application Form, Jal Board Delhi Computer Operator Jobs 2018.
Delhi Jal Board is mainly a water supply department which was formed officially through the Delhi Legislative Assemble in the year 1998. the department was formed to sully potable water to the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The department is doing so since more then 5 decades and thus also supplies pure & wholesome filtered water to the capital city of India i.e. New Delhi.
Form new year department is going to do Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 from various posts. Post details in discretion. The department has an effective network of booster pumping stations and water treatment plants which helps in the main distribution of water supply in Delhi.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018
The department also comes out with various job opportunities whenever they lack in the employees. As man power is also necessary for the efficient and effective working of the department. Recently also the Delhi Jal Board has released an notification for the new recruitment in the department. This time department want to recruit the young and aspiring candidates for the posts of Consultant and Junior Engineer (JE). this must be a great news for all the job seekers in Delhi. This Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 is open across the India and all the interested ones can apply for this job opportunity. For the posts of consultant the total number of unoccupied seats are 20 and for the junior engineer posts there are 230 vacancies available.
[table id=25 /]
Jal Board Delhi Vacancy Details
Post Name Total Vacancy
Junior Engineer civil –
Pump Operator –
Data Entry Operator –
Computer Operator –
For these posts the department is accepting the forms from both the experienced candidates and the freshers. So all those who are interested in these posts and want to work with Delhi Jal Board can apply for this job opportunity. To apply for the mentioned posts there is some criteria also which the applicant must fulfill. The required eligibility criteria is described here under…
Job Eligibility for Delhi Jal Board Documents
- The person must be having an Indian nationality.
- Minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- Maximum age limit to apply for these posts is 27 years.
- Age relaxations will also be provided to the candidates of reserved category, as per the government rules.
- Person applying for these posts must be a graduate or diploma holder B.Tech / B.E.
If the person is fulfilling all the above mentioned criteria than he / she is eligible to apply for the posts. The forms to apply has also been released from 15th December 2017. whereas the last date to fill the online application form is 27th January 2018. so all the candidates who want to apply must apply for these posts before the last date is over. As after 27th January no application form will be accepted. To fill the application form the method is mentioned here below…
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018 Application form
- Access to the official site www.delhijalboard.nic.in
- Over the home page click on the Recruitment section 2018.
- Under the recruitment section select the appropriate link for the Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018.
- In this Posts details are mention Like Clerk, Junior Engineer civil, Computer operator and Data Entry operator.
- Then select the post you want to apply and an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form and also attach a scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- Then click on proceed and pay the examination fee.
- At last click on submit.
The form can also be filled offline or fill the form online, take a print out then submit the form in the office. The office address is Delhi Jal Board Room No. 212, varunalaya Phase – li Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005. in this way the forms can be filled. To know more about the Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2018, all the readers are requested to visit the official site of Delhi Jal Board.