Cyberage Scheme 2018, Goa Board Laptop Distribution 2018 Application Form, Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018, GBSHSE Laptop Scheme 2018, Goa Board 10th / 11th / 12th Class Students Free Laptop Scheme 2018, GOA Free Laptop 2018 Registration & Apply Online.
A new scheme launched by the State Government of the Goa in coming 2018 years. This scheme is about to distribution of the free laptop to the students of the 11th class. This announcement was made by the Chief Minister of the Goa. Under the Free Laptop Scheme Goa 2018, free laptop will distributed by the state government at free of cost to the students of class 12th / 10th / 11th from Goa Board recognized school.
Goa Board Laptop Distribution 2018
So guys check the eligibility criteria, how to apply online, about online registration, application form and important dates about the free laptop Distribution of the Free laptop Goa 2018.
As per the official announcement of the Goa Cyberage Scheme 2018, the laptop will be distributed to the students who are studying in the class 11th but due to the backlog, now the free laptop under this scheme will be distributed to the class 12th of the students. So the students who are studying in the class 12th in the different stream i.e. commerce, science, arts and vocation will be able to get the fee laptop under the free laptop under the Free Laptop Goa 2018.
Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018
Name of State : Goa
Scheme: Goa Free Laptop Scheme 2018 / Goa Cyberage Scheme
Launched in: 2017
Launched by : Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar
Laptop Distributed –45000
Budget – 85.50 Crore
So guys the total budget for this Goa Board Free Laptop Scheme 2018, which is released by the state government of Goa will be around 29 crore as per the latest information. The students, who covered under this scheme of Goa Free Laptop 2018, will from professional college and technical institute.
Cyberage Scheme 2018
So guys if are also want to apply for this scheme to get the free laptop from the Goa State government, then you have apply for this scheme and make the online registration for this scheme, via visiting the official website of the Goa Board.
Cyberage Scheme Laptop Specification
Brand : Lenovo
Display : 14 Inch
Internal Memory: 500 GB
RAM: 4GB random-access memory
Screen: 14 to 15 inch
Warranty : 1 year
Webcam , wi-fi, standard ports etc
Essential conditions for Goa Board Laptop Distribution 2018:-
- The students who want this laptop should be the permanent residence of the state of Goa.
- Students should be studying in the class 11th are able to get this free laptop.
- All stream students are able to get this laptop i.e. science, arts and commerce etc.
- Total 1500 laptops distributed under the Cyberage Scheme 2018.
- The students who already got the laptop under this scheme, are not eligible for twice to got the free laptop under this scheme.
All government and government recognised school have to pay of Rs.1000/- as registration fee.
Private schools have to pay of Rs.2000 for the free laptop scheme as registration fee.
- Bonafide of the candidates
- 10th class mark list
- Caste certificate of the students.
- Ration card as residence proof.
- Adhar card is very important/
- Recent clicked pass port size photo.
Steps to apply online for Goa Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018
- Students should have to visit the Goa Education Board web portal for Free laptop Scheme 2018.
- Now you have to search for the link order and circular and click on the same.
- Now click on the Cyberage Laptop scheme 2018.
- Firstly read the notification, instructions and guidelines made by the Government.
- Now download the application form and fill it with necessary information .
- Now submit the application form with requisite document list to the Directorate Education of Goa department.