Jammu and Kashmir Saubhagya Scheme 2018, Har Gar Bijli Yojana, Saubhagya Scheme application Form. Saubhagya Yojana J&K Registration Link.
Recently the Jammu and Kashmir Government launched the new scheme with the name “Saubhagya Scheme. Under this scheme, government provide the free education to the poor public of the Jammu and Kashmir. This is really a initiative steps ever taken by our prime minister of India Narender Modi ji. In this scheme, government have target to provide free electricity connection to 4 crores families till December 2018.
Jammu and Kashmir Saubhagya Scheme
Saubhagya (Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana):- with the launching of this scheme, government having the aim to provide the free electricity connection to the poor peoples of the state. This scheme is launched by the state Deputy Chief Minister Nirmal Singh on December 11 2017. In this scheme, the poor people will get the free electric connections in their home. And in this scheme, Deputy CM of the State directed the department to identified the beneficiaries of the state in a transparent manner. Only the needy people can get this scheme benefits.
Saubhagya Scheme Free Electricity Connection Cost
Guys under this scheme, the state government provide the electricity connection at just the cost of Rs.500. don’t worry you have to pay the same in 10 installments in bill. So the main beneficiaries under this scheme are those who are poor and belong to the economically weaker section of the state.
Name of The Scheme: Saubhagya Scheme ( Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana)
Launched by: Deputy CM of Jammu and Kahsmir Mr. Singh
Date of launching: 11th December 2017
State belongs: Jammu and Kashmir
Cost of installation of meter: Rs.500/-.
Highlights of Jammu and Kashmir Saubhagya Scheme 2018
- This scheme is start by our Prime Minister Mr. Narender Modi to provide the free electricity connection to all across the India till December 2018.
- In the state of Jammu and Kahsmir Saubhagya Scheme was launched by Deputy Chief Minister of J & K.
- In this scheme, the main beneficiaries are those families who are poor and identified in Socioeconomic and caste census Data of 2011 years.
- This scheme, you can get the electric connection in your home at just paying little amount of Rs.500/-. And you can pay this amount in 10 installments.
- To avail this benefit, you have to make the spot registration to install the electric connection in your home.
- To giving this facility to the persons, CM directed the department to make it in such a manner, so that the beneficiaries can easily identifies and do all work in transparent manner.
Jammu and Kashmir Saubhagya Scheme Application form
So guys to avail the facility of this “Saubhagya Scheme” you have to make the spot registration. To make the spot registration, you also have to produce the documents related to your identification, your home, your family income etc. Now the state government of the Jammu and Kahsmir taking every important step to make every possibility for the power sector. This scheme have also other name i.e. Power to All.