Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19, MBPY, Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form in Odia
A new scheme of pension launched in the state of Odisha for the old age persons, widows and people having any disability of the State. The pension scheme launched with the name of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19. And the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana scheme provided by the Social security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department of Odisha Government. And the beneficiaries of this Yojana are only the permanent residents of the state. Basically the MBPY scheme introduced in the State of Odisha from 01-01-2008. This scheme is merging of two old pension scheme i.e. Old Pension and Odisha Disability pension scheme. And the persons who already getting the old pension are also covered under with the new scheme i.e. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19 Divided into Two Main Parts.
Old age Pension Scheme
Odisha Disability Pension Scheme
So the amount given under the Madhu Babu pension Yojana Scheme 2018 to the pensioners decided by the state government of Odisha time to time. So the rate which is decided to give the pensioners are Rs.300/- per month per beneficiaries up to the age of 79 years and Rs.500/- per month given to the 80 years and above. So guys you can easily get the pension benefit under this scheme if you are eligible for the same. Guys if you fit for the eligibility criteria, then we advised to the concerned persons that apply as soon as possible for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and start getting the amount of pension in your account.
Name of the Department: Social security and Empowerment of Persons with Disability Department, Government of Odisha
Official web address: www.ssepd.gov.in
Name of the scheme: Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19
Benefit given to: Only the permanent residents of Odisha State
Eligibility: Old age persons, widow, persons with disability but with age of 60 years above
Amount of pension: Rs.300/- given to below 80 years, Rs.500/- above 80 years
Way of apply: Online mode
Last date: every 15th of month
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018 Application Form
Eligibility criteria for the Madhu babu Pension Yojana Scheme 2017-18:-
The persons shall be eligible to get the pension under following conditions:-
- Persons should be above age of years 60 years
- Persons with disability
- AIDS patients
- Unmarried women above age 30 years belongs to BPL family and having annual income not more than Rs.24,000/-
- Permanent residents of State Odisha
- Having not any criminal record
- Not getting any other pension from the state government or any other organization of any government
Other documents required to produce with the pension application form:-
- Residential proof certificate like ration card, Adhar card or voter card
- Education qualification documents if any
- Document produced in support of date of birth
- Category certificate of the applicant
- In case of widow or divorcee, attached document in support of same
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
- You have to submits the above said documents with self attested.
How to apply for the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2018-19 :-
- Firstly have to visit the official website of the concerned department i.e. ssepd.gov.in .
- Now here you have to find or search for the Madhu Babu pension Yojana 2018.
- Now read the full notification, conditions, and criteria about the scheme.
- Here you will find the Performa of the application form at below of the notification file.
- Now fill the application form with the important date in the same.
- Attached the documents list given above with self attestation.
- Now submit the application form to the concerned office.
Office list where you have to submit the application form:-
- Gram Panchayat Office of your area
- Gram Sabha as and when conducted by the Gram Sabha Members.
- Block Development Officer.
- Municipality Office.
Important date of MBPY Scheme 2018:-
Application will be accepted every month till 15th of the every month.