MP Special Backward 1000 Rs Pension (ST) Sahariya, Baiga, Bharia Apply | Madhya Pradesh Backward Get Monthly pension scheme Apply Online.
From December 2017, the state government of Madhya Pradesh is going to work over a financial help scheme to the people belonging to Schedule Tribe category. Under the MP Special Backward 1000 Rs Pension, people of backward classes will be offered with a financial assistance on a regular monthly basis. The approval to this scheme was given by the state cabinet in the presence of BJP leaders and the Chief Minister of MP, Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Madhya Pradesh state government has decided to provide a financial help of Rs. 1000 per month. Government of Madhya Pradesh also released the MP Ration card list for session 2018-19, if you want this check this out.
MP ST Get 1000 Rs Monthly scheme 2018
Government of Madhya Pradesh decided to give ST 1000 Rupees Monthly scheme for year 2018. This financial help will be provided to only those people who belong to special backward schedule tribe (ST) category. The main objective of launching up this scheme is to eliminate the problem of malnourished from the state. There are many people in the state who lives in extreme tribal areas and are having an improper nourishment. Due to this many deaths were seen in most of the tribal areas. So to improve the condition of such people this scheme has been brought up by the Madhya Pradesh state government.
MP Special Backward 1000 Rs Pension Scheme
The benefits of this scheme will be given to only those people who live in extreme backward areas of the state. Few special selected tribes such as Sahariya, Baiga, Bharia etc will be provided with the benefits of this scheme. Some of the main key features of this scheme are mentioned here under…
- The scheme will benefit the people of ST category under special cases.
- 1000 will be provided every month to the selected family under this scheme.
- Madhya Pradesh government has started this scheme on account of number of deaths occurred due to malnutrition within the state.
- State government MP, aims to eliminate the problem of malnourishment among the tribal people and tribal areas to a certain extent.
- The approval to this scheme was given by the CM of the state and the other assemble members of the state.
- The families belonging to special category and tribes will be the only beneficiary of this scheme.
- This scheme will benefit around 2.5 lakh families in Madhya Pradesh state.
- The amount of Rs. 1000 will be sent directly into the bank account of women head of the family.
- This amount will be provided to them in order to buy nutritious food items.
- This initiative of MP government will help the people of tribal areas to fight with the problem of morality rates on account of malnourishment.
Madhya Pradesh Special Backward 1000 Rs Monthly Scheme
These are some of the key features of the scheme announced by the Madhya Pradesh government. Due to a recent survey it came in front that there are many backward areas in Madhya Pradesh, where the people are dying due to improper nourishment. The death rates in the tribal areas are very high. To reduce this death rate and the problem of nourishment, the state government decided to help out such people. For helping the people out this financial assistance scheme has been released by the Madhya Pradesh government. During the winter session, the government also claimed that the number of malnourished children has came down by 28.7 % since the year 2005.
The Madhya Pradesh Special Backward 1000 Rs Monthly Scheme will also help out in decreasing the malnourished rate in MP state. The amount given to the people will help them in buying their daily meals and providing proper nourishment to the family members and their kids. So we can say that this is a really great step taken by the state government of Madhya Pradesh towards the people of tribal areas.