Minority Scholarship 2018-19, Minority Scholarship Pre Matric 2018, Minority Scholarship Post Matric 2018, Minority Scholarship 2018 Application Form Download, Central Government Minority Scholarship (SC, ST, OBC, Sikh, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Parsis, Jains) Apply Online Now.
Minority Scholarship 2018-19 has been started in India for the minority communities in India of the country. The scheme has been organized by the government of India. The objective of this scheme is to reduce the financial burden of minority communities for their child’s education. At first the Minority scholarship scheme was started in the year 2006 when Prime Minister’s new 15 point program for the welfare of Minorities was announced.
Minority Scholarship 2018-19
This stated that the scholarship scheme for the meritorious students belonging to minority communities would be implemented in India. Now in for the academic year of 2017 – 18 also this scheme has been again implemented with some of the new norms. Some of the new changes has been brought up by the government of India to provide more benefits.
Minority Scholarship scheme is for the meritorious students from the pre – metric level to the doctorate level. The applications has been invited from the students of class 1 to class 10 of minorities communities. Under section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians also known as Parsis are considered under the minority community. The children of these communities will be eligible for the Minority Scholarship scheme.
There are many families among these communities who are unable to complete the education of their child due to shortage of money. Through this scholarship scheme these families will be provided with the financial assistance so that they can allow their child to study till higher level.
Benefits of Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 will encourage the parents from minority communities to send their children to school / college / university whatsoever is applicable.
- The financial burden of child education will be reduced from the parents and they can sustain their efforts to to support their child to complete his / her education till the level they want to.
- The students selected for the Minority Scholarship scheme will receive admission fee, tuition fee and other maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year.
- Minority Scholarship scheme will help the child in making a foundation for educational attainment and will further help them in competing in employment arena.
So all the people belonging to minority community can apply for this scheme. But in order to apply the applicant must meet up the mentioned eligibility criteria..
- Students from 1st standard to 10th standard are applicable to apply for this scheme.
- Student must have scored at least 50 % marks in the previous exam attended.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than 2 lac rupees.
- The applicant must be belonging to the minority community i.e. Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Jains, Christians and Parsis.
So if you are among one such minority community and want to take the benefit of Minority Scholarship scheme than hurry up visit the site and apply now. The method to apply for this scholarship scheme is…
Minority Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form Download
Download Minority Scholarship 2018-19 for Pre Matric FormPre Matric Form
Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Post Matric FormPost Matric
- Log on to the official link of Indian government.
- Click on new registration and continue.
- Put in all the details and register yourself.
- Then with the generated username and password log on and click on Minority Scholarship scheme 2018.
- Enter the details on the application form.
- Then submit the form.
In such simple steps the interested and eligible people can apply for the Minority Scholarship Scheme 2018. whereas to grab more info keep visiting the site on regular basis.