PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 [Class 10th/12th] Application Form. Apply online for the Pardhan Mantri Scholarship scheme. This is the number one scholarship scheme which is launched in the whole of the India. This scheme is launched by the Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Ji. As we know that there is so many other scholarship scheme offered by the Government of the India.
This scheme for the 10th and 12th passed students who are going to take the admission in the professional courses like BE, B.Tech , Medical, Pharmacy, BCA, BBA Engineering etc. so guys if you also going for the higher studies in these courses then you can apply for this scholarship. To participate in this PM Scholarship Scheme 2018, you have to apply online. So here you can get the information about the eligibility criteria, percentage in the previous examinations and steps to fill the online registration application form etc.
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018
So guys if going to participate in this scholarship scheme, you have to fill the online registration form. But before filling the online registration form you have to know about the criteria for the same.
- Only the students who studied in the school as regular students are able to take part the benefit of this scheme.( the students who complete their study from distant not able to take part in this scholarship scheme).
- The students must be passed in previous examination and having first position in the examination.
- The family income of the students is less than RS.6,00,000/- per annum.
- The age of the students must be between 18 years to 25 years.
Pradhanmantri Scholarship 2018-19
- Students have to score 75% marks in 12th class from the board.
- The students who will got the 75% are get the scholarship of RS.1000/- per month for 10 months i.e. total Rs.10,000/-.
- If any of the students will score 85% marks will got Rs.25,000/-.
- Apart from above money of scholarship, the Government of India also provided the scholarship of Rs.2000/- to the students who doing the professional courses of 4 or 5 years. This amount will be given to them at their fourth and five years. And to get this money regular the students have to score minimum 50% marks in per semester.
Documents required PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2018-19:-
- First the previous year mark list.
- Age proof, 10th class mark sheet.
- Adhar Card link Bank account number.
- Passport size photograph of the students.
- Documents of the admission for professional courses.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 Application form
PM Scholarship 2018 will be start in the month of January 2018. At that time the application forms filling process will be start. this scheme is central Government Scholarship scheme. So in this no state government involvement happen. Now the eligibility criteria and other details will be updated on this website. You can also check out the application form of PM Scholarship 2018-19 session. Please ask your question regarding this scheme in the comment box.
This scheme is for the students belongs to India. Because this scholarship amount distributed in all over the India students. To participate in this scholarship you have to apply online for the same. One student may apply only for one course; if any of the students apply for the scholarship for multiple courses then his/her application will be cancelled. The scholarship amount will directly be deposit to the account of the students. To apply online click below link:-
Link : scholarship.gov.in/