UGC Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 [RGNF] SC/ST Online Apply, UGC Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship For M.Phil. and Ph.D in Sciences, Humanities, Social Science and Engineering and Technology. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form Eligibility, Terms and Conditions.
A new scheme has been launched for the students of the country, which is known as Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship. This scheme is provided by the University Grants Commission and is funded by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and Ministry of Tribal Affairs. This is basically a scholarship scheme which is available only for those students who belongs to reserved category or disabilities community.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19
In simpler words the scheme is only for the students of SC (Schedule Caste) / ST (Schedule Tribe) category and the physical or mental disabled persons. This scheme will help these students in pursuing higher education.
Higher Studies Are …
There are many students in our country who can not afford to attain higher education due to lack of funds. So to all such students who are willing to attain higher education, this scheme will provide financial help. There are many deserving students who want to study but are unable due to financial problems. The main aim of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (RGNF) scholarship scheme 2018 is to provide financial aid to such students so as to help them to study further.
This scholarship scheme will prove a very beneficial scheme for those students who want to get enrolled for M.Phil and PH.D programs. So all the students who want to get the benefits of this scheme will have to apply online for this scheme. Whereas to apply for the scheme the students needs to meet up the eligibility criteria required for this scheme. The eligibility criteria required for this scheme is mentioned here below…
Eligibility For Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19
- The students must be SC / ST or physically disabled.
- The students belonging to disability community must be registered first to M.Phil / PH.D degree in any University or academic institution within a period of 2 years from the receipt of award letter.
- In case the tenure is would be satisfactory after 2 years then the contract will be extended for a further period of 3 years as Senior Research Fellowship.
- The students who belongs to SC or ST category must have passed their post graduation examination before applying for the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Scholarship scheme.
- Students should get registered for M.Phil / PH.D within a period of 2 years from the receipt of award letter.
- For the scholarship the selection of the students will be made on the basis of merit list.
- The period is not expandable and the actual payment of fellowship will be made with the effect from the date of joining only.
If the student meets up the mentioned eligibility criteria than he / she can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018-19 Online Apply
- Visit the site of University Grant Commission ugc.ac.in
- You can Take Help form Here To Fill Form.
- Over there select the link for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship Scholarship scheme.
- Further select the link for RGNF SC / ST or Disability community, respectively.
- Then read the instructions carefully and click on apply now.
- An application form will be generated on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all the details and then click on submit.
- Upload all the required documents and click on Final Submit.
Read RGNF GuidelinesGuidelines for RGNF 2018
All the students who meet up the mentioned criteria must apply for this scholarship scheme. The other details regarding this scholarship scheme are…
There are 1333 slots for the SC and 667 slots for ST students.
3 % fellowship is reserved for the physically handicapped students.
Under this scheme the students can continue in M.Phil & PH.D in Engineering, Technology, Social Science, and Humanity.
The Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2018 is for the students those pursue there studies in PHD and M.Phil. This means this scholarship is only for them those Want to go for Doctorate degree. Now government give them Scholarship. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship is also one of them and Under this government will give you some financial held for your Daily uses. So with the help of this you can easily do your work form home. This is one for the best scheme, and Thousand of applicants every year apply for this. For More updates on this scheme please visit official website. Ask your questions in the comments section below.