Smart Ration Card Maharashtra 2018 – List, Smart Ration Card Apply Online, Check Smart Ration Card Status, Maharashtra Digital Ration Card Status online.
What is a ration card : smart ration cards are to be launched in Maharashtra state : benefits & registration process for smart ration card.
Ration Card is an official document issued by the government of India, entitling the holder to a ration of food, fuel and other goods. The Ration Card is primarily used for purchasing the food stuff such as wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene oil, at subsidized rates. Ration cards are being used since the time of World War II and are still in continuity. India’s Public Distribution System is completely based on ration cards and uses it to establish identity, eligibility and entitlement. Ration card can also be used as an identity proof but its main purpose is to buy food items at subsidized rates.
Smart Ration Card Maharashtra 2018
Almost in every state these ration cards are being used. Now with the advancement in the technology the ration cards are converted into smart ration cards. Some states has already started the use of smart ration cards and some are about to do so. As the recent news reveals that Maharashtra state government is also going to start Smart Ration Cards in the state.
Digital Ration Card Maharashtra
|Yellow Ration Card||Yellow Ration Card||Saffron For APL||White Card||Annapurna||Total Cards|
Smart Ration Card will be having the same function as of simple ration card. The only difference is that the Smart ration card will be in a digitized form.
Whereas some other main features of Smart Ration card are…
- It will be in a digitized form.
- It will be containing full name and address of the card holder.
- The details of the other family members will also be mentioned on it.
- Smart Ration card will also be having a bar code which will be scanned before purchasing the goods.
- Users will also be provided with SMS alert facility.
- It will also provide various benefits to the people of tribal areas / backward area.
- Efficiency of the entire system will be improved.
- Chances of corruption will also be reduced.
The state government of Maharashtra has made it mandatory that now all the ration card users must apply for a smart ration card. This will be beneficial for both the civilians and the state as well. So all the ration card holders must apply for the smart ration card. To apply for the smart ration card there are two steps…
Smart Ration Card Maharashtra 2018 Apply
- Visit the nearest PDS Ration store.
- Ask for the application form for Smart ration card.
- Fill the form attach the necessary documents and the submit it there within.
Online Apply for Smart Ration Card Maharashtra 2018
- Log on to the site of Public Distribution System (PDS).
- Website is mahafood.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Online Application form for Smart Ration card.
- Further read the instructions and click on Apply Now.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the blanks in the form with the asked details.
- Attach the required documents and then click on submit.
The documents that can be required while applying for the smart ration card are PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, electricity bill, residence proof, passport size photograph, details of the other family members such as wife / son / daughter / brother etc.
Smart Ration Card Maharashtra 2018 Status
You can check the List and Status of Smart Ration Card in the official website of Food civil supply and consumer protection Maharashtra. By using any of these document you can apply for the Smart ration card. This is a great step of Maharashtra government. As with the smart ration card the people of the Below Poverty Line (BPL) and of backward areas will also get great number of benefits. So all the people must apply for it and help the government in making a complete Digital India.