Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Online Form | UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 | sewayojan.org Berojgari Bhatta 2018, UP Unemployed Allowance Registration 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2018.
Various efforts are taken by the government of India to vanish the unemployment from the country. For this various initiatives are taken by the government. Even the state governments has taken numerous steps to provide job opportunities to the youth. Uttar Pradesh state government has also given their attention towards the unemployment in the state. The state government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced a new scheme for the unemployed youth in UP. The name of the scheme is UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 Scheme. This scheme we also known as Uttar Pradesh Unemployed Allowance Scheme under Sewayojan.org by Uttar Pradesh Government. Under this 1000 rs Monthly will be given to 12th pass students and Higher education like Graduate and Post Graduate.
UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018
The name of the scheme represents is motive and function. The UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 is released to provide an unemployment allowance to all the jobless people of Uttar Pradesh state. This financial help by the state government will help the jobless fellows in numerous ways. As the people can use the financial assistance in their preparation of competitive exams, it can also be used in buying study material or other related stuff, the financial help can also be useful for the unemployed people to meet up their day to day needs. So all those people who are seeking for a job but are still unemployed, can apply for this scheme.
List of Document Required for Berojgari Bhatta
|Birth Certificate||Aadhaar Card|
|Family Income Certificate||Residential Certificate/ Ration Card|
|Registration Number / Certificate in Employment Exchange||Class 10th or 12th or Graduation, Post Graduation Mark Sheet/ Certificate|
|Affidavit (Attested from Notary)||10 Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp Paper|
To apply for the UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 Yojana the state government has released and online application form. The application form is uploaded on the official site of Uttar Pradesh state government. Any one can visit the site and can apply for this scheme.
Eligible Applicants Education
Class 10th Pass
Post Graduate Applicants
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2018
- The official website is sewayojan.up.nic.in/
- If you want to do Register for Bhatta then go Register Page.
- Go to the official site of sewayojan for Login Page.
- When the site will open various sections can be seen over there.
- Search the link suitable for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2018.
- Click on that link and then an application form will appear on the screen.
- The application form needs to be filled with all the mandatory details.
- Enter the details such as name, address, age, date of birth, qualification, income etc.
- After entering all the details click on submit.
- After the successful submission download the form and take a print out of it.
- The hard copy will be beneficial in future.
After applying for this scheme, the applicant will become the part of this scheme. The applicant will then be served with all the benefits of the UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme 2018. The main benefit of the scheme is that the applicant will receive an amount of Rs. 1000 every month as a financial assistance by the side of Uttar Pradesh state government. This financial help will be provided to the applicants only till they are jobless. When the applicant will be employed then this assistance will be stopped. The amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the applicant.
Eligibility for UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018
- The person should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age of the person applying should be between 25 years to 40 years.
- Person applying for this scheme must posses a 10th pass certificate.
- Family income of the applicant should not exceed the amount of Rs. 36000 per year.
- The current employment status of the person must be unemployed. As he / she should not be a part of any of the government or private office.
Center Government also start a Scheme name Pradhan Mantri Berojgari Bhatta yojana. Under this applicants get 1500 rupees monthly allowance. So all those unemployed people of UP who are under the mentioned criteria must apply for this scheme. The scheme will help them out in various aspects and will also help them in getting a good job. The Important Contact for Employment Exchange for further Inquire is 0522-2638995 is Helpline Number. Other number is 7839454211 is general information number. On this Number you will get all the details on UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 Distribution start date. The Offcial E-Mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact on this main address for further details.